Recent times have been very turbulent for retailers in nearly every geography, but even in that context DIXY Group has faced a more roller-coaster economic environment than most. As Russia’s third-largest national grocery chain, they’ve seen whipsaw swings from boom times to economic stasis amid grueling international sanctions.
Yet in the last four years DIXY has:
- doubled their grocery store count to 2600 locations across more than 750 cities
- improved their pricing accuracy
- won shoppers away from competitors’ supermarkets, hypermarkets and mom-and-pop stores
- implemented distinct value propositions by category, including beer, oils, fresh produce, poultry and milk and cheese
- increased promotion-driven store traffic by double digits
All while keeping their price team at the same size.
How has DIXY Group managed to deliver such powerful results without increasing overhead? (I’m sure it comes as no surprise that Revionics Price Optimization has played a big part in their journey.)